Programmed Skilled Workforce Central West is currently seeking an experienced Condition Monitoring Engineer for one of their major clients near Orange.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for an experienced condition monitoring engineer to lead and manage condition monitoring activities on site. The main focus is vibration (data collection and analysis), but also includes other techniques such as thermography and acoustic.
Key deliverables include, but not limited to:
- Supervision of condition monitoring technician,
- Analysis and interpretation of vibration data,
- Identify potential equipment faults,
- Reporting of defects to key stakeholders,
- Assisting with defect elimination projects and root cause analysis,
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in fixed plant performance, reliability and maintenance cost.
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Proven experience in vibration analysis data collection and analysis,
- VCAT-II Vibration Analysis Category 3 or higher,
- Ability to engage and work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders,
- Ability to work without supervision,
- Have attention to detail regarding inspections, analysis and reporting.
Please note: This role is based in Orange, NSW on a Monday – Friday roster. Flexible work options are available for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW and attach an up to date resume or contact our Orange branch on 02 6394 9500.
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.