- 2 positions with strong focus on management and strategy of stakeholder engagement across Water Infrastructure projects
- Hybrid office and Work from home model, Northern and Western NSW locations
- Temporary full-time positions until 30 June 2024, travel involved across NSW
- Clerk Grade 11/12, TRP starting from $131,094 + super
The Department of Planning and Environment is currently seeking 2 x Community & Stakeholder Engagement Managers join Water Infrastructure NSW (WINSW) team.
Community & Stakeholder Engagement Manager – Northern NSW
Community & Stakeholder Engagement Manager – Western NSW
About the roles
As the Community & Stakeholder Engagement Manager, you are tasked with leading and managing a team responsible for designing and implementing community and stakeholder engagement strategies for projects delivered by the Water Infrastructure NSW Division of DPIE Water Group.
These strategies involve building relationships with stakeholders and key regional, metropolitan and first nations communities, and the communications to support this engagement in collaboration with the Water Communications team; effectively engaging with various community stakeholders to plan and deliver infrastructure across the water sector.
To learn more about the role, click here to view the role description.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- have previous management experience within the Community and Stakeholder Engagement space, delivering external stakeholder engagement strategies for a range of infrastructure projects
- support the Director Strategic Community and Stakeholder Engagement to develop processes and tools that help build best practice for the broader CSE team
- previous experience overseeing the development of an integrated communications program and support the project team in partnership with the internal Communications Team
- highly developed communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to clearly communicate complex information to a variety of audiences
- previous experience overseeing the preparation of briefs, submissions and environment and planning project proposals and supporting project development and delivery teams
The Department of Planning and Environment’s (DPE) vision is to create thriving environments, communities and economies for the people of New South Wales. We strive to be a high-performing, world-class public service organisation that celebrates and reflects the full diversity of the community we serve and seeks to embed Aboriginal cultural awareness and knowledge throughout the department.
In our inclusive and accessible workplace, differences are embraced, contributions are valued, and everyone has a sense of connection and belonging. DPE supports various employee affinity groups, practice flexible working, offer job share and workplace adjustments. We are committed to the Premier’s Priorities and welcome applications from all.
Applying for the role
If excited by the information above, we look forward to receiving your application, including a copy of your resume and cover letter, no longer than 2 pages.
It is an essential requirement of the role that successful candidates are fully vaccinated by receiving an acceptable course of COVID-19 vaccination as defined by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) as a condition of employment
For further information, please contact Alexie Bull via email at email@example.com
Applications close on Sunday 3 July 2022, at 11:55pm
A recruitment pool may be created for ongoing and temporary roles of the same role or role type that may become available for filling over the next eighteen months.
Looking for more information or assistance in applying?
Our Diversity team can assist to:
- provide alternative formats to apply
- make adjustments to the recruitment process
- offer information about workplace adjustments and support networks
We encourage people with disability to apply. If you have disability and require more information on adjustments and assistance to apply, contact the Diversity team on Diversity@DPIE.nsw.gov.au (please include reference number).
If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander check out Our Mob on Country https://www.dpie.nsw.gov.au/premiers-priorities/our-mob-on-country to see the work we do and get assistance in applying.