Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Clinical Nurse Consultant Gde 2
Remuneration: $120,068.11 – $122,457.89 p.a
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ261456
Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network is a state-wide Specialty Health Network delivering health care to adults and young people in contact with the forensic mental health and criminal justice systems across community, inpatient and custodial settings.
What you’ll be doing
• We offer great Salary packaging and Fitness Passport to eligible staff to enhance benefits.
• Additional Allowances apply to this position – $ 3.5674 per hour
Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.
Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. As such, people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This includes but is not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability, Women and People from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
See what our past employee’s say about why you should join the Network
- Current full registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or the Australian Association of Social Workers.
- Five years clinical experience, including 3 years in an acute mental health setting.
- Post basic qualification in mental health.
- Proven advanced mental health assessment, risk assessment and diagnostic interviews skills.
- Proven clinical leadership skills including highly developed negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal and written.
- Proven high level skills in provision of education sessions.
- Sound working knowledge of relevant NSW Mental Health Legislation and other legal frameworks.