Southern NSW Local Health District
Position Classification: Health Clinician Lvl 4
Remuneration: 99533 – 122457.89
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ274065
This is the ‘enticer’ for the candidate, this is the first few lines they will see when they see the ad on the sourcing site. Make sure it is appealing and compelling so the candidate is more likely to continuereading. e.g. Want to work in a world class medical facility? Be a part of a helping the community.
Where you’ll be working
Organisation specific content
Short paragraph on the culture, benefits, what it’s like to work here
What you’ll be doing
- For Allied Health Professional or Nursing classifications, relevant tertiary qualifications as per clinical discipline qualifications as deemed appropriate by the employer with full APHRA registration or eligibility for membership to the relevant professional body. Relevant knowledge, skills and experience to meet the NSW Health Professionals Award, level 2, or post graduate qualifications relevant to the nursing speciality with at least three (3) years full time equivalent clinical experience in the speciality of the specialised post graduate qualification. Senior Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist with full registration to the Psychology Board of Australia. The senior Psychologist will satisfy the criteria for Psychologist and have completed a minimum of 1 year at the 9th year of service.
- Significant clinical MHDA skills with the ability to expertly manage complex clinical situations, think critically and solve problems effectively.
- Comprehensive understanding of contemporary MHDA practice relevant to the service/ program/ speciality, rural/ remote service provision and practical application of relevant MHDA legislation and policy.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to document accurately, write proficiently, consult effectively with others, negotiate and develop collaborative partnerships with a range of stakeholders.
- Competency in the use of information and communication technology, including standard office software, for email, internet searches, analysis of clinical data, presentations and clinical documentation.
- Ability to lead individuals and teams, contributing to capability development, clinical engagement and team culture.
- The ability to collaborate and work effectively and sensitively with a diverse range of clients, including remote communities and Aboriginal people.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Victoria Scott on Vicky.Scott@health.nsw.gov.au