About the Company:
We are a proudly family-owned, Australian business established in 1963.
Agriculture runs in our blood and we are passionate about the communities that support us. With world class agricultural equipment, grounds care, parts and service, we want to help support you too.
Chesterfield Australia (CA) is predominantly a John Deere Agricultural machinery dealership with 13 rural, regional & coastal branches located throughout SE QLD and Northern and Central NSW with over 230 team members.
About the Position:
Our Dubbo branch is seeking a driven, passionate & empathic Service Manager to manage a team of 10 and provide support to our valued customers.
What will you do?
- Efficiently manage & direct all aspects of the workshop operations.
- Ensure the highest level of service is provided to our customer base.
- Provide leadership, guidance & training to the service team.
- Continuously develop & implement strategies to improve maintenance & service effectiveness.
- Previous experience in a supervisory or management position ideally within a workshop environment
- Good computer literacy and administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Trade qualifications are highly recommended & advantageous but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
Chesterfield Australia provides job security, ongoing training & career development opportunities and great employee benefits – these include the opportunity to salary package.
Also, of course, the opportunity to work with world class John Deere equipment!
- We are very experienced in assisting people to relocate; if you are ready for a move; a new challenge, APPLY TODAY!