We are a proudly family-owned, Australian business established in 1963.
Agriculture runs in our blood and we are passionate about the communities that support us. With world class agricultural equipment, grounds care, parts and service, we want to help support you too.
Chesterfield Australia is predominantly a John Deere Agricultural machinery dealership with 13 rural, regional & coastal branches located throughout SE QLD and Northern and Central NSW with over 230 team members.
About the Position:
The rain has taken affect; our farmers are farming; their machines need looking after!
Based at either the Warren or Dubbo branch; our Field Service Technician’s work out in the field on customer properties maintaining their John Deere equipment.
You will have established experience of performing basic & complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance on heavy machinery.
There is an opportunity to work on:
- Combine Harvesters
- Cotton pickers
- Ride-on mowers
- Mechanical trade qualification
- Extensive experience of working on heavy machinery
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Excellent diagnostics skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously in the field
Prior experience of working with Ag machinery is highly valued however we would love to chat to any candidates that are still to transition into this rewarding industry.
What’s in it for you?
You will join a company, and a team, of passionate like-minded people.
Chesterfield Australia provides job security, ongoing training & career development opportunities and great employee benefits – these include the opportunity to salary package.
And of course…. you will be able to work on premium John Deere & Stihl products!
- We are very experienced in assisting people to relocate; if you are ready for a move; a new challenge, APPLY TODAY!