- Be part of our vibrant Dubbo team!
- Long term progression opportunities!
- Exciting & vibrant team culture!
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE
Join the family! This is an incredible time to jump on-board – we are expanding and growing our OW family bigger & better than ever! We now have over 100 stores around Australia & NZ, with more stores set to open in 2021!
Oscar Wylee is looking for an energetic, passionate and customer service-oriented casual Optical Assistant/Customer Service to join our Dubbo team!
ABOUT OSCAR WYLEE
We are not your typical optical shop, Oscar Wylee has been recognized for our great culture and innovation. We are a lifestyle brand with one objective: to offer quality eyewear to customers at a revolutionary price.
We care, we listen and we always want to be better! This is a great time to join us as we are expanding and growing our OW family bigger than ever!
- Provide genuine eye care for customers by identifying needs, offering exceptional services and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Provide professional recommendations
- Thorough understanding of the anatomy of the eye
- Dispense complex lenses and frames according to individual needs
- Assist with customers with frame selections
- Create energy and excitement for customers
- Consistently support and assist team members
- Drive brand awareness daily
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures
YOU WILL HAVE:
- 1-year experience in the Optical or retail industry
Optical Dispensing Cert IV is highly desirable
- Experience in a fast-paced retail working environment
- Clear communication skills and excellent listening skills
- Highly motivated, positive and friendly
- Strong people skills – you’re approachable and empathetic
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service in every interaction
BENEFITS OF OW:
- Supportive Team Environment
- Vibrant Culture
- Long Term Career Progression
- 1 FREE pair of glasses every 6 months
- Monthly Incentives
Apply Today if you want to be part of something amazing!
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law