New Year, New Career!
Partner with our Home Care Package Clients and dynamic team
Drive and take ownership of your caseload
Leading Aged Care provider offering job security and growth
Based in Dubbo and covering the Orana Region
Why you’ll love working with us;
- Permanent Full Time position
- Opportunity to take on an exciting role in a phase of rapid growth
- Build a career with a successful and leading values-based organisatio
- NFP Salary Packaging
- Comprehensive induction and career development plan.
What will your role look like?
Working autonomously, you will use your skills and experience to oversee the case management of our Aged Care Clients in Dubbo and covering the Orana Region.
Your entrepreneurial skills, ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to drive and take ownership of your caseload will aid your success in this integral position.
- Assessing, coordinating and reviewing client care needs within their budget.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of flexible and responsive services tailored to an individual’s needs and interests, whilst also providing advocacy and referral services to clients.
- Have a genuine passion for care, balanced with a desire to maximise services and offer commercially sustainable case management in line with the organisation’s strategy.
Who you are?
- Demonstrated experience in managing individual client Home Care Package and budget. Case Management or industry Care Advisor experience.
- Highly developed planning, sales and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the contractual requirements of government programs to ensure compliance, regulatory standards, and organisational policy and procedure.
- Registered and insured motor vehicle and current unrestricted drivers’ licence – km’s reimbursed.
- Evidence of Covid 19 Vaccination will be required
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of around 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
Sound like you? Apply Online now
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.