- Salary range 64K – 79K plus superannuation and generous salary packaging options
- Fixed-term full-time position for 12 months with possibility of becoming permanent
- Dubbo location
annecto – the people network is an independent, not-for-profit association committed to increasing opportunities and choices for people with a disability, older persons and their carers.
What’s the Job?
This position will provide quality Community-Based Services specific to assisting older Australians access planning and support services (internal and external) that positively connect people with their local community. The emphasis is placed on assisting individuals and families to maintain a lifestyle of autonomy and choice.
What we need from you:
- Demonstrated previous experience in client assessment and case management in a community setting, preferably in the area of aged care;
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and ability to access a range of community resources and professional services for clients
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a culturally diverse group ;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with a high degree of initiative ;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal ;
- Proficient in the use of computer software: Word, Excel, Internet and email;
- Demonstrated commitment to the ‘Purpose and Principles’ of annecto – the people network;
- A current valid Australian driver’s license.
What would be great to have?
- Experience using Client Management Systems such as Techone, Carelink+, Alayacare
- An understanding of the ageing process and its cultural impact;
- An ability to speak a community language/s.
Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter outlining relevant skills, experience, qualifications and motivations for applying for the position.
Applications close on 9th December 2021
You should be eligible to work in Australia.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples are highly encouraged to apply.
annecto is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. All employees are required to undergo a National Police Check (mandatory), a Working with Children Check (if applicable), DWES Check (if applicable) and Disqualified Carer check (if applicable), where necessary and abide by our Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.
Contact Person Rhodora Brooking Contact Number (03) 9386 5686 Closing Date 09/12/2021