The Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) is a non-for profit (NFP) organisation that has been in operation for 141 years. We currently operate 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT. To learn more about RFBI, please visit https://rfbi.com.au.
RFBI is an award winning, leading aged care provider delivering best quality aged care services that are making a difference in people’s lives, allowing individuals to age with dignity, in safe caring homes is core to RFBI.
About the Role:
RFBI has an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Carer who has a passion in care for the elderly, to join our dynamic group of care team at our Dubbo Village.
This is an incredible hands-on role, in our care team by providing a wide range of personal care services to our residents to ensure the delivery of high-quality care to all clients, tailored to suit the needs and preferences of our residents.
The responsibilities of this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing basic clinical care including; wound dress, assist with medication delivery
- Personal care- showering, toileting, grooming and assisting with meals
- Provide care management for diabetes, arthritis and other conditions
- Entering reports and record basic observations into our computer program-iCare
- Assisting and following directions of the Care Manager to achieve the best possible person-centred care
Our ideal Candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in an aged care environment
- An enthusiastic and empathetic approach
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Evidence of COVID-19 vaccination
- Must be eligible to work in Australia
Benefits of working at RFBI:
- A friendly, supportive, collaborative team and culture
- Ongoing training and development
- Work/life balance
- Salary packaging options
- Employees Assistance Program
- Salary starting from $45,072 based on skills and experience (Penalty rates will apply in line with the approved Enterprise Agreement)
Join us on our journey in delivering high-quality care, apply now!
Applications Close: 26/01/2022