We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven team player to join the Reece family. This role, located in Dubbo is a dual role where you will work with our retail clients in the bathroom showroom and also work with our trade customers (plumbers etc) on the trade counter.
If you possess a can-do attitude, have experience in marketing quality products and are skilled at building relationships with retail & account customers both instore and onsite then we would like to hear from you!
Industry experience is not required as full training will be provided.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills.
- Visiting clients (such as builders, developers and interior designers) on site.
- Confidence in dealing with a diverse group of clients (consumers, builders and plumbers.
- Sales (including over the counter sales, customer development and quotes)
- Picking orders, loading delivery vehicles and delivering goods in a safe and timely manner.
- Use of in-house technologies to accurately track, submit and complete delivery runs
- Be professionally presented with a neat and tidy presentation.
- High level personal motivation.
While you won’t need industry experience, customer service experience is essential along with confidence, initiative, enthusiasm and ambition. You will receive on the job training and the opportunity to move along the Reece Career Pipeline.
We do require you to have a clean full drivers’ licence and some general computer skills.
How can you build a career with Reece.
Reece is different. We’re a successful company that doesn’t like to make a fuss of our success. We’re a big business that works hard to retain the great things from when we were a small business.
We value common sense as highly as a university degree. We encourage people to have a go and don’t mind if they fail. We promote people based on performance, not age.
Reece is a place where people make a real difference. And that’s the secret to our success – having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles.
We’re looking for the right people now. People who like people. People who like to talk but also like to listen. People who like to perform. People who can recognise an opportunity and seize it. People who are prepared to promote themselves.
Read on. You will quickly discover whether you might be the right person, and whether we might be the right place for your career.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!