Bottle shop attendant
You will find us situated in South Dubbo. Built in 1989, the Tavern has undergone many changes but continues to impress patrons with dining excellence, an abundance of local sporting memorabilia, huge beer garden with playground, family cabanas and plenty of parking space.
We are looking for a Bottle Shop attendant. You will be working in the day to day operations of the store. Other key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Driving a face-to-face premium service culture and building a team with a thirst for knowledge on market trends.
- Be involved in all operational aspects of the store including overseeing stock/inventory and stock control.
- Maximising presentation and merchandising of bottle stock including tastings and other initiatives
- Open and closing procedures.
As a driven, and focused individual you will deliver exceptional customer service in store:
- Current RSA is a must
- Previous experience in retail ideally bottle shops
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
The ideal candidate will have some experience as a bottle shop attendant however we will train the right person for the role.
Key Qualifications & Experience
- Prior experience in liquor retail is a preferable
- Thorough experience and knowledge of wine and craft beer.
- Highly competent in money handling and operate a point of sales system.
- Must have open availability and be able to work nights, weekends & public holidays.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously.
- Positive attitude, charismatic dynamic personality, good conversational skills, and overall happy demeanour.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- Rotating roster