Barnson Pty Ltd
Barnson Pty Ltd is a multi-disciplinary professional firm offering services in various fields of Engineering, Building Design, Town Planning, Materials Testing, Surveying, Project Management, Landscape Architecture and Environmental Science.
We are seeking a full-time Finance Officer for our Dubbo office. This is an integral position that provides efficient finance and administrative support to our multidisciplinary consulting firm. Our company provides a friendly team environment, supportive management, and offers great diversity.
Reporting to the Business Manager, this role will see you responsible for all facets of finance and administration whilst ensuring deadlines and company standards are met.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Preparation and distribution of invoices to clients
– Management and reporting of Creditors and Debtors
– General administrative support and clerical duties
– Project and client data entry
To be successful in this role you will possess:
– Basic bookkeeping and MYOB skills
– A minimum of 5 years’ administration experience
– Current Driver Licence
– Strong work ethics and a great working attitude
– High level written and oral communication skills
– Excellent organization and time management skills
– Advanced Microsoft Office skills ie. Outlook, Word and Excel
A competitive salary package and conditions will be offered to the right candidate for this role commensurate with their skills, experience and qualifications.