South Dubbo Tavern
Built in 1989, the Tavern has undergone many changes but continues to impress patrons with dining excellence, an abundance of local sporting memorabilia, huge beer garden with playground, family cabanas and plenty of parking space.
The role- Assistant Kitchen Manager
- Dedicated to delivering an exceptional food and service
- Executing the seasonal menu changes
- Working with the Kitchen Manager to effectively manage food costs and labour to budget
- Working with in compliance, procedures and policies
- Work with the Kitchen Manager to coach, and develop our chefs
- Minimum 1 experience in a similar role or a minimum experience in a large venue
- Demonstrate experience in managing costs (food costs, stock ordering and labour costs)
- A passion for the food experience and creating exceptional food
- Working to compliance and procedures in venue
- Enjoy motivating and collaborating with team members
- Key eye for detail
Are you ready to grow your career, work with a motivated and passionate team drive to create exceptional food for our customers?
Must be fully vaccinated for immediate start.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Rotating roster
- Kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)