Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking Asset Operation Technicians to work at one of our major client site near Orange.
The Site AOC Technician will be accountable for assisting in the day to day operation of all
control functions within the Site AOC. Their role is specifically to assist the Asset Operations
Supervisor ensuring the control centres are operating effectively and providing a high level of
service to the relevant operational areas.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work 7 on 7 off rotating days and nights
- Pass a Drug and Alcohol test
- Be able to support and promote a positive safety culture
- Have the ability to capture, collate, raise and resolve issues that arise from Site, while maintaining consistency in control centre functionality and layout
- Ensure all training records are kept and updated
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW and attach an up to date resume, and include current referees.
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.