alex&ria digital communication
Do you marvel over an excellent content strategy?
Do you thrive in a tight-knit, team environment?
Are you a sucker for well-edited, accurate copy?
Can you manage others to reach the same, excellent standards you hold for your own work?
We’re looking for a creative, flexible, and driven individual to join us as a Marketing Manager.
You live and breathe the digital environment, and love working across a diverse and exciting client roster. With a minimum of 2 years of experience (in an agency or in-house setting) you have a deep understanding of social media strategy and content creation.
Because of your experience, you are self-motivated, know how to manage competing priorities, and are always on the lookout for opportunities to do things better. Within a few weeks of you working here, you’ll feel confident to meet one-on-one with clients, propose new strategies, plan ad campaigns, and hit ‘publish’ on your well-executed copy.
Day-to-day your work will include:
• Sitting one-on-one with our clients, hearing their goals and ideas, and delivering valuable strategic recommendations
• Taking those conversations back to the office and dreaming up effective content and paid ads strategies
• Briefing our creative team to get the best images, videos, and GIFs, and managing our marketing coordinator to get equally impressive written content
• Watching over content creation – editing and writing copy, checking images and video, and assisting with client communications
• Taking the lead on any other copy related project, including developing copy for websites, brochures, and other collateral
• Working alongside a passionate team of creative thinkers and doers, who believe in hard work, quality outputs, and lasting client relationships
Digital marketing land is diverse. We’re looking for someone with wide interests across that entire landscape, but will encourage and foster your deep knowledge of particular areas as well. Ultimately, we’re looking for a great cultural fit. If you think you have something to offer our team, please apply.
We’re looking for the best mix of experience in:
• Paid ads, including Google Ads
• Adobe creative suite
• Media booking
• Project management (including any experience with project/task management software)
• Sales or client management
Alongside these essential skills:
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
• Creative thinking
• Experience in creating digital/social media plans and strategies
• Attention to detail – you care immensely about the quality of your work
• Client management
• Willingness to delegate to and manage other team members to complete tasks
• A head for numbers – you understand the analytics to look for and know how to translate these into change
• The ability to thrive under pressure, maintain a positive attitude and solve problems under stress
This role is based in Dubbo. It would suit either a full or part-time team member.
About our team
We’re a growing team of creative thinkers and doers who go above and beyond for our clients. We offer a full suite of digital marketing and creative services in and around Dubbo.
We’re a business with a big heart, that’s also driven and ambitious. The work we do is as varied as the clients we support, and there is never a dull day in the office. We value flexible working arrangements and our culture is built on trust, loyalty, and positivity.
Please email the following to Lilli, at email@example.com
• Cover letter addressing the position description and criteria above
• Your current resume
• Salary expectations