The Western NSW Local
Health District is committed to building a workplace
culture that values diversity and embodies our CORE Values. We
actively promote the employment of all minority groups. For assistance with
your application to this position visit our website.
Position Classification: Admin Off Lvl 4
Remuneration: $60,172.33 – $61,622.89 pa
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ11865
Number of FTE: 1.00
Applications Close: 28 Jan 2018
Where you’ll be working
This position sits within Primary & Community Health in Dubbo, a part of the Western NSW
Local Health District. For more information on living and working in our
beautiful region, visit our website Western NSW Health Careers.
What you’ll be doing
The Administration Officer provides administrative and clerical support to management and team members, promoting the efficient operation and implementation of the 1st 2000 Days strategy within Western NSW Local Health District.
- Experience working effectively in a busy administrative role in a complex organisation, requiring the ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workloads accurately within a changing environment.
- Ability to provide effective customer services; capacity to identify and respond quickly to needs and urgent matters, applying a problem solving approach to challenges.
- The ability to communicate respectfully, clearly and succinctly; to listen to others; and to prepare written material that is concise, accurate, well-structured and easy to follow by the intended audience.
- Ability to analyse written information, including correspondence and documents to support appropriate responses; and meeting discussion, to enable accurate minuting and record keeping.
- Competency using information and communication technology, software/ programs for tasks including word-processing, emailing, internet searching, data entry and presentations and ability to readily learn new systems and programs.
- Licence to drive in NSW and ability to drive occasionally for work purposes.