Centric Movement Clinic
Accredited Exercise Physiologist
Centric Movement Clinic is looking for a warm, passionate and driven Accredited Exercise Physiologist to join their growing team.
Centric Movement Clinic is located in Dubbo NSW and offers Exercise Physiology, Running Clinics, Pilates and Yoga. The team is looking for an Exercise Physiologist with a special interest in musculoskeletal rehabilitation and chronic health conditions. This is the perfect work role for an accredited Exercise Physiologist looking to contribute and be recognised in a supportive workplace.
More information on the role:
- Providing individual Exercise Physiology treatment (Medicare EPC, Workcover, NDIS and private patients)
- Report writing and communication with other health professionals.
- Teaching over 65 years group exercise.
- Time allocated for report writing and admin
- Travel to other regional areas may be required.
The successful applicant will have access to:
– Fortnightly one-on-one mentoring with an experienced Exercise Physiologist.
– Wanting to pursue further study? You’re eligible for NSW Rural Doctors Network $10000 HWSP scholarship every 12 months spent with us.
– The full benefits of employment (not a sole contractor), including an attractive and secure above-AWARD wage and bonus package with super and all leave entitlements.
– A fully equiped Pilates studio and rehabilitation gym.
– The flexibility to choose your own adaptable work hours in order to treat clients, contribute to team activities, and participate in client attraction activities.
- Accreditation with ESSA
- Senior First Aid
- Eligible for Medicare and SIRA provider numbers
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Drivers License and car.
- Pilates reformer and/or mat training or willing to obtain.
- Interest in teaching pregnancy and post natal exercise classes
New graduates are welcome to apply but must have an interest in our specialty areas and willing to attend ESSA professional development in these fields.
Pay and Hours
Full time position or part-time (3 days per week)
Start Date: February 2022
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact Rosalie Prout 02 6882 0507