Skillset, in conjunction with a local manufacturing business in Bathurst, NSW are seeking immediate applications for a temporary Warehouse Production Line Worker!
This role would suit someone with a great work ethic, a great eye for detail and consistency.
Candidates must be willing to commence work immediately.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Operating production line equipment and use of power tools
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Familiarity with power tools
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Exhibit good work ethic and time management skills to ensure that tasks are completed on time
NEXT STEPS/RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP! Only applications with a cover letter and up-to-date resume will be considered Your cover letter must address the selection criteria and tell us why you are interested in the role
- Applicants must be able to attend interviews in Bathurst NSW
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Click the APPLY NOW button or go to https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
- Upload your updated cover letter and resume
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees. Skillset has over 38 years industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation. Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
CareerLink Central West is a free career development service providing you with accessible, quality careers information to make informed career decisions. Keep up-to-date with upcoming career events, webinars, newsletters and useful resources to help you on your career journey. If you are 25 -44 and live in the Central West NSW, you may be eligible for a Free Career Consultation. Click on the link below and fill in the form to be contacted for an appointment. https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/careerlink-central-west-2/