- Permanent, Full-time position
- Monday to Friday
- Great local opportunity for learning and building on skills
Skillset are seeking applications for an experienced and professional warehousing & logistics team member to assist a local business in Bathurst, NSW.
The successful candidate will be flexible in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments, open to learning and developing their skills, have a high attention to detail and be adaptable in a fast- paced warehouse environment.
- Supporting day-to-day operation and minor maintenance tasks as required
- Maintain inventory records, investigating stock variance and co-ordinate stock take activities
- Process orders and ensure all inbound and outbound orders are fulfilled
- Quality checking of stock
- Liaise with other departments to ensure stock and orders are appropriately fulfilled
- Managing warehouse supplies and forklift operation
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous warehousing/logistics experience or relevant field
- MR/ HR License
- Forklift licence
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of logistics or transport management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and strong skills with machinery
- Technologically savvy
- A supportive and collaborative team culture
- An exciting and diverse role where every day is different
- Excellent on site training opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click “Apply” button to upload your cover letter and resume.
Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately, we will be reviewing applications as they are submitted, therefore, the role may be filled prior to the close date of 1st December, 2021.
*Only successful applicants will be contacted
*Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered
*Applicants must be able to demonstrate Australian Work Rights
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Overtime pay