Skillset in conjunction with Beaver Truss & Frames in Bathurst NSW are seeking applications for their new motivated Truss and Frame Design Traineeship. The successful candidates will complete a Certificate III in Timber Truss and Frame Design and Manufacture and receive on the job training from industry experts. This is an exciting opportunity for applicants to kick-start their career within a growing industry.
This opportunity is suited to a driven, hard-working individual with a desire to pursue a career within the Building and Construction Industry.
- Excellent career opportunity to join a well-known and prominent building company in regional NSW
- A full time, 2 year placement that will provide formal on the job training
- You will be allocated a dedicated Skillset Consultant who will support you throughout your Apprenticeship
- At the successful completion of the role you will graduate with a nationally recognised qualification
- Read drawings and specifications to determine materials required and dimensions
- Learn and use computer design programs to draft and detail wall frames and trusses specific to customer requirements.
- Learn and ensure compliance to relevant industry standards and WHS practices, policies and procedures.
- Work under the guidance of, and alongside the sales and design team.
- Complete all related theory work associated with the Traineeship.
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Reliable and hard working
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Show commitment to the study component of the Traineeship
- Display a keen interest in pursuing a career in the building and construction industry
- Have a demonstrated ability to problem solve, have high attention to detail and are organised
- A basic understanding of computer program use.
NEXT STEPS/RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- All Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately
- The first stage of assessment is an online entrance exam that will be emailed to you automatically when you apply. Individuals who do not complete the online entrance exam within the specified time frame will be unable to progress to the next stage.
- Only applications with a cover letter and up-to-date resume will be considered
- Your cover letter must address the selection criteria and tell us why you are interested in the traineeship/apprenticeship. We would also love to hear about any experience or projects you have been involved in that are related to the trade.
- Applicants must be able to attend interviews in Bathurst, NSW.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Click the APPLY NOW button or go to https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
- Upload your updated cover letter and resume
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees.
Skillset has over 39 years industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation.
Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visithttps://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/