Skillset in conjunction with a local well known boutique hotel and eatery are seeking applicants committed to completing a Hospitality Traineeship. Our client is known for their unique style, signature cocktails and flavourful food. They also facilitate live music and art.
The successful candidate will complete a Certificate III in Hospitality over a 2-year placement whilst receiving practical training from industry experts. This entry-level opportunity is suited to applicants who are highly-motivated, team players, enjoy hands on work and are eager to learn the ins and outs of hospitality operations.
- Excellent career opportunity to join a well-known and prominent Central West organisation
- A full time, 2-year placement that will provide formal on the job training
- You will be allocated a dedicated Skillset Consultant who will support you throughout your Traineeship
- At the successful completion of the role you will graduate with a nationally recognised qualification.
- Learn the foundations and content to develop skills and knowledge used in hospitality operations
- Assist in building and maintaining strong customer and client relationships by providing a high level of customer service
- Assist and learn the foundations of working in the hospitality industry
- Bartend and assist with customer enquiries
- Assist in room bookings
- Assist with housekeeping and general tidiness of the venue
- Participate in regular stocktakes and inventory control
- Adhere to Work Place Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Have a demonstrated ability to problem solve, have high attention to detail, are organised and have excellent communication skills
- Have RSA or be willing to obtain before commencement
- Are able to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced environment
- Prior hospitality or work experience in a related field desired but not essential
- Display a keen interest in hospitality and pursuing it as a career
- Show commitment to the study component of the Traineeship
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR OUR CLIENT:
- Our client offers a very supportive work environment with senior team members to mentor you throughout your Traineeship
- Paid training and development
NEXT STEPS/RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately
- The first stage of assessment is an online entrance exam that will be emailed to you automatically when you apply. Individuals who do not complete the online entrance exam within the specified time frame will be unable to progress to the next stage.Â
- Only applications with a cover letter and up-to-date resume will be considered
- Your cover letter must address the selection criteria and tell us why you are interested in the traineeship. We would also love to hear about any experience or projects you have been involved in that are related to the trade.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Click the APPLY NOW button or go to https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
- Upload your updated cover letter and resume
- Candidates are encouraged to apply immediately
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees. Skillset has over 39 yearsâ€™ industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end-to-end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation. Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/job-vacancies/
CareerLink Central West is a free career development service providing you with accessible, quality careers information to make informed career decisions.
Keep up-to-date with upcoming career events, webinars, newsletters and useful resources to help you on your career journey. If you are 25 â€“ 44 and live in the Central West NSW, you may be eligible for a Free Career Consultation. Click on the link below and fill in the form to be contacted for an appointment: https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/careerlink-central-west-2/