Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Sterilisation Technician Grade 1
Remuneration: $59,796.42 – $63,725.98 pa (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ452079
Location: Bathurst, NSW –
Hours Per Week: 38 hpw
Applications Close: 12 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Bathurst Health Service
About the role
The Sterilisation Technician is primarily responsible for the preparation, sterilization, storage and thermal disinfection of reusable medical & surgical instruments and equipment to prevent the transmission of infection, working within a large team under routine supervision.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Rebecca McNabb 02 6369 3280or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a