Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Speech Pathologist
Remuneration: $70,944.00 – $101,211.00 pa (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ451746
Location: Orange, NSW –
Hours Per Week: 38
Applications Close: 8 Jan 2024 – 11:59pm
Service Delivery Directorate – Orange
About the role
We are seeking a speech pathologist to join our dynamic and well established speech pathology team at Orange Health Service. This position is a permanent Level 1 / 2 Speech Pathology role in mental health, servicing the acute inpatient wards, sub-acute wards, rehabilitation wards and community outpatients within Bloomfield Mental Health Drug and Alcohol.
As the speech pathologist- level 1 / 2 you will be responsible for the provision of high quality comprehensive adult speech pathology services to ensure the provision of optimal health outcomes.
The Orange Health Service Speech Pathology team consists of both paediatric and adult speech pathologists working across the community, general hospital and mental health settings. We strive to provide exceptional value based healthcare to the people of western NSW, by upholding the CORE values and strategic directions of the organisation.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Teagan Middleton, Speech Pathology Head of Department on (02) 6369 3450 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a