Employment Type: Permanent Part Time (Job share considered)
Position Classification: Social Worker Level 3
Remuneration: $108,595 – 112,114 pa (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ463744
Location: Bathurst, NSW –
Hours Per Week: 28
Applications Close: 20 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Senior Social Worker
Bathurst Health Service
About the role
As a Social Worker you are an integral part of the multidisciplinary health care team. You will need to lead in an environment of constant change, improvement in the quality and efficiency of services.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Jennifer Rose on 02 6330 5644 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
For more information, visit a