Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Pharmacist Grade 3
Remuneration: $64.24 – $65.98 ph (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ453770
Hours Per Week: 24
Applications Close: 14 January 2024 – 11.59pm
Senior Pharmacist – MOSAIQ Clinical Lead
Cancer Services and Innovation
About the role
The Senior Pharmacist – MOSAIQ Clinical Lead role focuses on the review and improvement of treatment protocols and electronic prescribing in the MOSAIQ Oncology Information System for Medical Oncology and Haematology Services across the WNSW LHD including clinical trials.
The Senior Pharmacist – MOSAIQ Clinical Lead will be responsible for ensuring the integrity and clinical governance of all treatment protocols in the MOSAIQ Medical Oncology Information System
Cancer Services in WNSW LHD are provided at Bathurst, Dubbo, and Orange with outreach services at Cobar, Coonabarabran, Cowra, Mudgee, Parkes and Walgett.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Ruth Jones on 0408 618 472 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a