Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Occupational Therapist Level 3
Remuneration: $108,595.00 – $112,114.00 pa (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ460184
Location: Orange, NSW –
Hours Per Week: 38
Applications Close: 12 Feb 2024 – 11:59pm
Senior Occupational Therapist – Acute Mental Health Drug & Alcohol
Mental Health Drug & Alcohol – Orange
About the role
Join our large and dynamic Occupational Therapy team as the Senior Occupational Therapist of acute mental health, drug and alcohol services.
This is a senior clinical OT role who will work alongside a level 1/2 Occupational Therapist to provide a service to the Acute Mental Health units which include MHICU, Adult Acute, Adult Subacute and Older Persons Acute.
The Occupational Therapy department at the Bloomfield Mental Health, Drug & Alcohol Service is a friendly and dynamic team which consists of 5 Senior Clinicians, 4 Junior Clinicians and a large number of Allied Health Assistants. We work as part of a large multidisciplinary team that is committed to providing all consumers with holistic, evidence-based care that focuses on patient safety and engagement.
We are committed to growing our own leaders within our team, and leadership training opportunities will be provided to the successful applicant of this role. Our department is led by managers who believe in the importance of flexible work practise and ensuring staff have in place a good work life balance which improves on staff satisfaction and team culture.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Melissa Lane, Occupational Therapy Head of Department on (02) 6369 7607 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a