Department of Customer Service
Senior Coordinator, Customer Experience & Insights
are proud of our diverse and regional team and welcome flexible working. This
role is based in Bathurst, however, Sydney City and other locations in NSW will
be considered. Regular travel may be required to engage with the team and
our partners at our home base in Bathurst.
Services, a division of the Department of Customer Service is the key provider
of spatial land information services in New South Wales. Spatial Services’
integrated framework connects the people of NSW to a comprehensive package of
land and property services including property information, surveying and
mapping. Spatial Services’ provides digital land information services to
individuals, businesses, government agencies and non-profit organisations
throughout NSW, Australia and internationally.
The Senior Coordinator position is available in the
Customer Experience & Insights team (CX&I), part of Customer &
Emergency Management Services (CEMS) within DCS Spatial Services. CX&I are
responsible for supporting access to and providing information specific to NSW
Foundation Spatial Data Framework themes. As a client facing team, CX&I
team are a are focussed on The NSW Government’s
vision is to become the world’s most customer-centric government by 2030. The
Senior Coordinator position will put the customer at the centre of everything
that it does to achieve high quality customer outcomes and world-leading
To be successful in this role, the
successful applicant will have demonstrated experience including:
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable to both a changing
environment as well as priorities
- The ability to solve problems and collaborate with internal and
- Experience leading teams and delivering outcomes
- Relevant qualifications and/or extensive knowledge and experience
in spatial data and spatial information management preferred but not
- Directly contribute to CX&I management activities to ensure delivery of objectives
- Manage the provision of advice to clients on spatial data to ensure the delivery of quality, customer focused services
- Contribute to trends analysis and directions that could offer business development opportunities for Spatial Services products and services and promote these opportunities within the organisation and to stakeholders
- Maintain knowledge of contemporary data management and delivery technologies, to facilitate continuous improvement of the spatial data infrastructure and delivery mechanisms.
- Manage data quality and lead testing to maintain and improve upon the supply of spatial data and ensure the client requirements are met in accordance business objectives and best practice standards
- Support the division and its customers and clients in the supply and consumption of spatial information.
- Support the continuous improvement of business operations by identifying and recommending changes to work practices and product development.
- Support implementation of best practice standards for the quality, management, and delivery of spatial data.
For role related enquiries please email Shaun Bunyan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary Grade 9/10, with the base salary for this role starting
at $113,343.00 base plus superannuation
Click Here to access the Role Description. For enquiries relating to recruitment please
contact Shaily Chouhan via email@example.com.
Based on our current Work, Health and Safety (WHS)
requirements, and in line with our Mandatory Vaccination Policy, it is a
condition of engagement for a role within Service NSW/Department of Customer
Service that staff be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Successful applicants
will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status or have
an approved medical contraindication certificate. Any relevant medical
circumstances impacting on the ability to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination will be
considered. These requirements apply to both internal and external preferred
candidates and must be completed prior to commencing in the position. If you
have a medical contraindication which may prevent you from complying with this
requirement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss
Closing Date: Monday, 4 July 2022 at 9.59 am
Working at Department of Customer Service
The Department of Customer Service (DCS) is a great place to work! Our values of accountability, trust, service, and integrity drive our initiatives and culture. We support innovative programs in areas as broad as digital government, consumer protection and major public works. We are an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and flexible work practices and believe our people are our greatest asset.
Visit our Careers site to find out what it means to work for us.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Flexibility
We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and new ways of working.
The Department of Customer Service serves all the people of NSW and we want to reflect that diversity in our people. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQA+ community, veterans, carers, refugees, people in regional NSW and people of all ages. We strive to be an inclusive workplace where all our people can bring their authentic selves to work without judgement.
We understand that there are different ways of getting the job done and offer flexible working arrangements where and when possible.
If you do require an adjustment during the recruitment process, please notify us on your application form or contact the recruiter via email@example.com or .