NSW Government Western NSW Local Health District
Position Classification: Clinical Psychologist
Remuneration: $105,553 – $128,653 pa (+ superannuation + salary packaging options are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay) + NSW Health – Rural Health Workforce Incentive Scheme (conditions apply – for enquiries, email WNSWLHD-Incentives@health.nsw.gov.au)
Requisition ID: REQ459769
Location: Bathurst, NSW – Find out more
Hours Per Week: 38 hpw
Applications Close: 11 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Bathurst Health Service
You will join an interdisciplinary team that aims to provide a high-quality specialist rehabilitation service to clients of the Mid-Western Brain Injury Rehabilitation Program (MWBIRP).
This position provides a senior/clinical psychology service to adults undertaking community rehabilitation with MWBIRP. This will include the assessment of client needs and the development and implementation of treatment programs for adult clients with cognitive, behavioural, psychological, communication and physical difficulties. Treatment programs could include both individual and group interventions.
The role includes a case management model, and you would also be involved in co-ordinating the brain injury rehabilitation programs of a number of adult clients of the MWBIRP dependent upon clinical load.
This position is a community-based role and will involve driving to see clients in their communities. Clients of the MWBIRP are usually residents in the following local government areas: Bathurst Region, City of Greater Lithgow, Oberon, Blayney, Orange City, Cabonne, Cowra, Weddin, Parkes, Forbes, parts of Lachlan Shire and Mid-Western Region.
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the WNSWLHD website.
- Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
- Upload your current resume
- Answer the selection criteria
- All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under GSE Rule 26. Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
- This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
- Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
- To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit NSW Public Health System Awards
- For more information, visit a Guide to Employment with WNSWLHD