About this role
- Flexible working arrangements (remote working options, flexible hours and more)
- 35 hour working week – choose to do 4-day week or a 9-day fortnight + overtime options
- Seeking multiple Salesforce Engineers at all levels – working anywhere in NSW!
About Service NSW
Service NSW is at the cutting edge of technology and is expanding our digital teams to manage the demands of delivering innovative services to the millions of NSW residents. We need a range of skill levels to enhance our existing teams, including people with extensive experience through to emerging talent with strong foundation skills and huge potential. If you’re looking for an opportunity to shine, then look no further!
About the role
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
To be successful you will have
- Experience with the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Platform Developer?certified (preferred)
- Development experience in Service Cloud (essential), Experience Cloud (preferred) and Marketing Cloud (preferred)
- Development experience in AnyPoint platform (Mule 4) (preferred)
- Extensive project experience with Salesforce/Lightning Connect connecting the data across multi-Salesforce org (essential)
- Project experience in Salesforce Classic to Lightning migration (preferred)
- Integration Experience – REST (essential) and SOAP API
- Extensive development experience using Lightning Web Component, VisualForce, Lightning development, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform and code optimisation.
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions
- Good working knowledge of source control using Git.
- Experience participating in scrum teams and using agile methodologies
- Flexible, adaptable, and experienced in working in complex environments and agile business framework
- Strong communicator and can foster effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional customer service experience and delivery with strong product instincts
- An appreciation for lean start-up, agile and user-centred design values,?principles,?and practices
- Naturally curious, collaborative, flexible and has a learning mindset.
How to Apply
Your application should include a one-page cover letter, an up-to-date resume of no more than five pages which clearly details your skills and experience.
For enquiries relating to recruitment please
contact Phillippa Greer via Phillippa.Greer@customerservice.nsw.gov.au.
Based on our current Work, Health and Safety (WHS)
requirements, and in line with our Mandatory Vaccination Policy, it is a
condition of engagement for a role within Service NSW/Department of Customer
Service that staff be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Successful applicants
will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status or have
an approved medical contraindication certificate. Any relevant medical
circumstances impacting on the ability to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination will be
considered. These requirements apply to both internal and external preferred
candidates and must be completed prior to commencing in the position. If you
have a medical contraindication which may prevent you from complying with this
requirement, please contact Phillippa.Greer@customerservice.nsw.gov.au to discuss
Working at Department of Customer Service
The Department of Customer Service (DCS) is a great place to work! Our values of accountability, trust, service, and integrity drive our initiatives and culture. We support innovative programs in areas as broad as digital government, consumer protection and major public works. We are an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and flexible work practices and believe our people are our greatest asset.
Visit our Careers site to find out what it means to work for us.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Flexibility
We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and new ways of working.
The Department of Customer Service serves all the people of NSW and we want to reflect that diversity in our people. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQA+ community, veterans, carers, refugees, people in regional NSW and people of all ages. We strive to be an inclusive workplace where all our people can bring their authentic selves to work without judgement.
We understand that there are different ways of getting the job done and offer flexible working arrangements where and when possible.
If you do require an adjustment during the recruitment process, please notify us on your application form or contact the recruiter via Phillippa.Greer@customerservice.nsw.gov.au