Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $35.33 – $49.60 ph (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay) + NSW Health – (conditions apply – for enquiries, email )
Requisition ID: REQ463186
Location: Blayney, NSW –
Hours Per Week: 24
Applications Close: 18 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Registered Nurse Primary & Community Health
Blayney Multi-Purpose Service
About the role
You will join one of the world’s leading and connected rural health services as a Primary & Community Health Registered Nurse (RN) where we are driven by a single goal; healthier rural people- thriving communities.
A commitment to serving the community and providing care is the heart of the Primary & Community Health RN in Western NSW. This role is an important part of the overall healthcare team providing direct nursing care to patient/clients of the health service; providing a flexible service delivery model to patients/ clients/ carers, both in community and ambulatory settings; and leading, directing and supervising other nurses and other care roles in the team, such as Enrolled Nurses (EN), Assistants in Nursing (AIN), student and Aboriginal Health Workers (AHW) to support quality care for patients/ clients.
The Primary & Community Health Registered Nurse will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of chronic disease prevention, health improvement initiatives and other hospitalisation prevention strategies, that are evidence based, to assist in the overall health and wellbeing of the western NSW community.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Cath Neal, on 02 6368 9318 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a