Employment Type: Permanent Full Time & Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $70,049.73 – 98,351.39 pa or $35.33 – $49.60 per hour (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ459828
Location: Bathurst Health Service, NSW –
Hours Per Week: up to 38 hpw
Applications Close: 5 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Registered Nurse – Intensive Care Unit
Bathurst Health Service
About the role
As an Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse you will join a dynamic team managing critically ill patients in a level 4 Intensive Care Unit. This is an Intensivist led Unit with 24/7 medical cover, with increasing acuity, servicing the Bathurst Regions and surrounds.
Provide and lead safe, appropriate, and responsive quality nurse care to patients and clients of Western NSW Local Health District, to improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and rural communities.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a