Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $70,049.73 – $98,,351.39 pa (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ450519
Location: Bathurst, NSW –
Hours Per Week: 38
Applications Close: 13 Dec 2023 – 11:59pm
Registered Nurse – Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service
Community Mental Health – Bathurst
About the role
This position provides an exciting opportunity for registered nurses committed to working in a community mental health team, in particular those interested in working with young people and their families.
The Bathurst Child and Adolescent Mental Health team is a multidisciplinary team of professionals from social work, nursing, psychology, occupational therapy and medical backgrounds. We work closely with schools, GPs and other local services to provide mental health care to young people and families in Bathurst, Oberon and Blayney.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Anita Willey, Team Leader – Specialist Community Mental Health on (02) 6330 5850 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a