NSW Government Western NSW Local Health District
Employment Type: Casual
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $35.33 – $49.60 ph (+ superannuation + salary packaging options are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ456664
Location: Orange, NSW – Find out more
Hours Per Week: Casual
Applications Close: 29 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Registered Nurse – Casual
Orange Health Service
About the role
The Registered Nurse is an integral member of the multidisciplinary healthcare team responsible for providing nursing care to patients and clients of the health service; leading and supervising other nurses (including Enrolled Nurses and Assistants in Nursing), and collaborating with physicians and other care roles in your team to coordinate and deliver safe, high quality, patient-centred care.
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the WNSWLHD website.
To apply for this role:
- Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
- Upload your current resume
- Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Amy Baker, Clinical Support Officer on (02) 6369 3297 or at Amy.Baker@health.nsw.gov.au for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
- All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under GSE Rule 26. Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
- This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
- Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
- To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit NSW Public Health System Awards
- For more information, visit a Guide to Employment with WNSWLHD