Employment Type: Permanent Full Time (Job share considered)
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $70,049.73 – $98,351.39 pa (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ462150
Location: Bathurst, NSW –
Hours Per Week: 38 hpw
Applications Close: 20 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Registered Nurse – Aged Care Service Emergency Team (ASET)
Bathurst Health Service
About the role An exciting opportunity exists to join a dynamic team providing aged care services to patients who present to Emergency Department. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Registered Nurse who has sound knowledge and experience in the provision of Aged Care Services with a focus on the person at the centre of everything we do.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Grace Reedy on 02 6330 5289 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
For more information, visit a