Employment Type: Permanent Full Time, Part time & Casual positions are available
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $70,049.73 – $98,351.39 pa or $35.33 – $49.60 ph (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay) + NSW Health – (conditions apply)
Requisition ID: REQ447840
Location: , NSW –
Hours Per Week: Up to 38
Applications Close: This position will remain open until vacancies are filled. (Applications will be reviewed and interviews conducted regularly – so apply today!)
Grenfell Multi-Purpose Service
About the role
The opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to work in an innovative and progressive rural health service.
The Registered Nurse is an integral member of the multidisciplinary healthcare team responsible for providing nursing care to patients and clients of the health service; leading and supervising other nurses (including Enrolled Nurses and Assistants in Nursing), and collaborating with physicians and other care roles in your team to coordinate and deliver safe, high quality, patient-centred care.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Pauline Rowston, Health Service Manager on 0429 200 230 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a