Employment Type: Permanent Full Time & Permanent Part Time (Job share considered)
Position Classification: Registered Midwife
Remuneration: $70,049.73 – $98,351.39 pa (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay) + NSW Health – (conditions apply – for enquiries, email )
Requisition ID: REQ459501
Location: Bathurst, NSW –
Hours Per Week: 38 hpw
Applications Close: 11 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Registered Midwife – Maternity Ward
Bathurst Health Service
About the role
The registered midwife is an integral part of the multidisciplinary maternity team providing woman centred care that is focused on the woman’s individual needs, expectations and aspirations to achieve optimal birthing outcomes for women and their babies.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Melissa Waterford on 02 6330 5338 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a