Employment Type: Permanent Full Time – (Job share may be considered)
Position Classification: Radiographer Level 2 / 3 – Grade 1
Remuneration: $73,473.46- $112,122.13 pa (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ456851
Location: , NSW –
Hours Per Week: 35
Applications Close: 31 January 2023, 11:59pm
BreastScreen NSW – Orange
About the role
To provide specialised customer focused mammographic services to clients of multiple BreastScreen NSW Screening and Assessment Services (SAS) in accordance with established radiographic practices. These sites include Bathurst. Orange and Dubbo with screening services also provided on the mobile screening van at various locations.
The position can be filled by a Level 2 or Level 3 Radiographer, or Mammography Practitioner.
A Level 2 Radiographer, will be offered training and education, and will be given the opportunity to progress by attaining a Certificate in Mammographic Practice.
Being female is a genuine occupational qualification for this position as described under Section 31 of the Anti-Discrimination Act, 1977 (NSW). Do you identify as being female?
Where you’ll be working:
At Breast Screen NSW, we aim to improve the survival rates of women with breast cancer by providing free screening mammograms to women aged 40-74 throughout the Western and Greater Western region of NSW. Women aged 75+ are also eligible to attend.
BreastScreen NSW is part of the national BreastScreen Australia program, which is jointly funded by the Commonwealth, and state and territory governments.
This service aims to detect breast cancer early, before it has a chance to spread. Early detection of cancer increases the treatment options available and improves the chance of survival.
BreastScreen Western NSW has four sites that are fixed which are Bathurst, Broken Hill, Dubbo and Orange. The mobile Screening van travels thought out West and Far west NSW to reduce the impact of travel for these rural and remote women.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Deon Adamson on (02) 6369 3607, 0403 189 587 or Deon.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a