- Join a newly created team that promotes a collaborative team culture
- Opportunity to contribute to regional growth and community development
- Permanent Full time role based in Bathurst that support flexible and remote work arrangements
Transport for NSW is delivering an unprecedented $57.5b investment into a truly game changing Future Transport strategy. We are also evolving, bringing together new and existing transport modes, cutting edge technologies and getting smarter at how we do it. We are changing to deliver more connected journeys, greater satisfaction and safer transport for our customers, both now and for the future.
The Regional and Outer Metropolitan division is focused on understanding the particular needs of regional communities across NSW and delivering customer-centred integrated transport services and infrastructure.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Property Support Officer who will be responsible for providing administration and support functions for the Regional Property and Asset Renewal team. The role is critical to ensuring this new team creates positive networks and relationships with both internal and external stakeholders whilst delivering professional services across NSW
What you will be involved in:
- Demonstrate the Transport Connected Leadership dimensions by role modelling collegiate and collaborative behaviours to achieve the greater good for the community, celebrate our diverse workforce, create an environment where people can create and thrive, and support our people’s wellbeing
- Manage high volume of requests and information arising from CRN contractors and maintenance of contractor stakeholder relationships
- Identify where business improvements could be implemented to allow the most effective response to property and asset renewal related administration functions
- Manage calendar entry’s and coordinate all internal and external stakeholder meetings, site visits and travel
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and outsourced service providers, ensuring cooperative and constructive relationships and the effective flow of information and responses including responses for media and ministerial requests
You will be expected to deliver expert advice to customers, clients and stakeholders, often within short timeframes and under challenging circumstances. You will be accountable for the quality, integrity and validity of the service provided. You will have the ability to build credibility and rapport with a variety of stakeholders providing high level executive support and administrative services.
As the Property Support Officer you will have demonstrated experience in providing administrative support in the delivery of property related, contract or legal services.
Want to know more?
Please click here to view a copy of the Role Description.
For any enquiries, please email: email@example.com
Salary and Benefits
Transport Grade 4 ($73,952 – $ 81,346) + Super
Our Commitment to Diversity
Great people come from all walks of life. At Transport for NSW, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve. We actively promote gender diversity in our workplaces, the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and the employment of people with a disability. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, or sexual orientation. If you need an adjustment in the recruitment process, please call/text or email the contact person for this role.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and address the questions in the application.
Close date: 11:59PM, Monday,3rd May 2021