NSW Government Western NSW Local Health District
Employment Type: Temporary Full Time until December 2024
Position Classification: Health Manager Level 3
Remuneration: $122,850 – $139, 559 pa (+ superannuation + salary packaging options are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ460169
Location: Orange, NSW – Find out more
Hours Per Week: 38 hpw
Applications Close: 7 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Project Officer – Canowindra HealthOne
Orange Health Service
About the role
The Redevelopment Project Officer will be responsible for managing and coordinating project management, operational commissioning and other project functions associated with both the Canowindra HealthOne redevelopment at Canowindra Health Service, and the expansion of palliative care beds at Orange Health Service.
These will be planned and delivered in alignment with the NSW Health Facility Planning Process guideline, and in collaboration with Canowindra Health Service, Canowindra General Practitioners, Orange Hospital, and Western NSW Local Health District.
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the WNSWLHD website.
To apply for this role:
- Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
- Upload your current resume
- Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Fiona Ostini on 0436 367 829 or at Fiona.Ostini@health.nsw.gov.au for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
- All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under GSE Rule 26. Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
- This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
- Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
- To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit NSW Public Health System Awards
- For more information, visit a Guide to Employment with WNSWLHD