- Temporary role up to 24 months within Spatial Services Project Management Office
- Grade 7/8, Base Salary up to $110,064/annum + Super
- Bathurst, Regional NSW
Spatial Services is an agency within the NSW Department of Customer Service and is a part of the Digital.NSW Group. Spatial Services is responsible for the collection, management and distribution of spatial information and services for NSW.
About the Role
Spatial Services Project Management Office (PMO) manages a portfolio of projects and procurements on behalf of the business. The PMO is responsible for preparation, organisation, reporting and day to day monitoring of finance, risks, issues, tasks and milestones for each project.
This role will support the PMO and Project Managers in preparing projects in the pipeline for future consideration, create documentation required to manage projects, complete documentation required for procurement of goods and services, support project managers and potentially manage projects when required.
- Manage the pipeline of projects within Spatial Services through the concept, initiation and start-up phases of the methodology.
- Provide a range of project management and support services.
- Ensuring project and administration activities are undertaken to achieve agreed outcomes in line with established project management methodology.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Experience in a range of project management methodologies and tools.
- Willingness to learn new processes, tools and policies.
- A non-confrontational demeanour coupled with patience and determination
Salary Grade 07/08, with the base salary for this role starting at $99,431 base plus superannuation
Click Here to access the Role Description. For enquiries relating to recruitment please contact Sujatha Sankarankutty via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment in these roles may require COVID Vaccination based on WHS risk assessment outcomes
Closing Date:24th October Sunday 9:59am
Working at Department of Customer Service
The Department of Customer Service is a great place to work! Our values of accountability, trust, service and integrity drive our initiatives and culture. We support innovative programs in areas as broad as digital government, consumer protection and major public works. We are an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and flexible work practices and believe our people are our greatest asset
The Department of Customer Service is proud to be an EEO Employer who are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of all identities making us different and a true reflection of our NSW customers. As an inclusive workplace, we support various employee resource groups, practice flexible work and workplace adjustment.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Flexibility
We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and new ways of working
The Department of Customer Service serves all the people of NSW and we want to reflect that diversity in our people. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, carers, refugees, people in regional NSW and people of all ages. We strive to be an inclusive workplace where all our people can bring their authentic selves to work without judgement.
We understand that there are different ways of getting the job done, and offer flexible working arrangements where and when possible.