NSW Government Corporate Services
Do you want your work to make a difference for NSW?
Together, we create thriving environments, communities and economies.
- Join a large supportive dynamic team
- 2 X Temporary full-time roles until December 2024
- Orange location/Hybrid working supported
- Salary relative to experience, and ranges from $70 694 to $76 587 + super
Our Financial Transactional Services team within our Share Services Division are currently hiring two Processing Officers to join their collaborative dynamic team.
Processing Officers are responsible for the timely and accurate processing of transactions and related support functions, including filing and storage of documents in the departmental records management system and resolution of internal and external queries.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Process transactions in accordance with policies, procedures and work instructions
- Assist customers with queries related to transactions and processing status updates
- Ensure assigned tasks and transactions are processed within agreed service times and to the expected standard
- Escalate any processing issues including bottlenecks or backlogs impacting on delivery of services
- Liaise with the transaction requestor for transactions requiring clarification and/or where there are discrepancies
- Filing and storage of both physical and electronic records in accordance with required record keeping protocols
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in an administrative or transactional finance environment with strong customer service skills, preferably from a medium to large organisation. Strong attention to detail and good organisational skills will also see you succeed in this role.
For more information read the full Role Description: Processing Officer
For more information from LinkedIn hit Apply to visit the iworkfor.nsw.gov.au website.
The Department of Planning, Housing and Infrastructure (DPHI) are building the future of NSW through delivering diverse planning, housing solutions and infrastructure across the state. We strive to be a high-performing, world-class public service organisation that celebrates and reflects the full diversity of the community we serve and seeks to embed Aboriginal cultural awareness and knowledge throughout the department.?
In our inclusive and accessible workplace, differences are embraced, contributions are valued, and everyone has a sense of connection and belonging. DPHI supports various employee affinity groups, practice flexible working, offer job share and workplace adjustments.
If excited by the information above, we look forward to receiving your application, including a copy of your resume and cover letter expressing your interest and suitability for the role.
Applications close Wednesday 21st February 2024 at 11:55PM.
Should you require further information about the role please contact Tracey Saville via email@example.com or mobile 0436-311-240.
A recruitment pool may be created for ongoing and temporary opportunities of the same role or role type that may become available over the next 18 months.
Looking for more information or assistance in applying?
Our Diversity team can assist to:
- provide alternative formats to apply
- make adjustments to the recruitment process
- offer information about workplace adjustments and support networks
We encourage people with disability to apply. If you have disability and require more information on adjustments and assistance to apply, contact the Diversity team on Diversity@DPIE.nsw.gov.au (please include reference number).
If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander check out Our Mob on Country to see the work we do and get assistance in applying.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Find us here: