Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Remuneration: $108595 – $ 112,114 pa (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay) + NSW Health – (conditions apply – for enquiries, email )
Requisition ID: REQ457689
Location: Bathurst Health Service, NSW –
Hours Per Week: 28 hpw
Applications Close: 11 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Bathurst Health Service
About the role
You will join one of the world’s leading and connected rural health services as an Occupational Therapist where we are driven by a single goal; healthier rural people- thriving communities. Leadership and care are at the heart of the Senior Occupational Therapist in Western NSW Local Health District (WNSWLHD).
The Senior Allied Health Professional is an integral part of the multidisciplinary health care team, providing high quality services to patients/ clients of the WNSWLHD in order to meet their health and wellbeing needs.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Linda Cant on 02 6330 5131 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit