NSW Government Western NSW Local Health District
Position Classification: Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Remuneration: $108595 – $ 112,114 pa (+ superannuation + salary packaging options are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay) + NSW Health – Rural Health Workforce Incentive Scheme (conditions apply – for enquiries, email WNSWLHD-Incentives@health.nsw.gov.au)
Requisition ID: REQ457689
Location: Bathurst Health Service, NSW – Find out more
Hours Per Week: 28 hpw
Applications Close: 11 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Bathurst Health Service
You will join one of the world’s leading and connected rural health services as an Occupational Therapist where we are driven by a single goal; healthier rural people- thriving communities. Leadership and care are at the heart of the Senior Occupational Therapist in Western NSW Local Health District (WNSWLHD).
The Senior Allied Health Professional is an integral part of the multidisciplinary health care team, providing high quality services to patients/ clients of the WNSWLHD in order to meet their health and wellbeing needs.
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the WNSWLHD website.
- Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
- Upload your current resume
- Answer the selection criteria
Additional information for applicants:
- All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under GSE Rule 26. Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
- This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
- Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
- To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit NSW Public Health System Awards