Skillset, in conjunction with a number of thriving Bathurst and Orange based businesses are seeking IMMEDIATE applications for various Temporary Financial Administrative Roles.
These roles are for an immediate start and will be ongoing for the right candidate!
The available roles vary from the below:
- Accountant Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Financial Administrator
- Payroll Administrator
- Debt Collector
These roles are suited to applicants who have great administration and time-management skills, previous financialÂ experience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Previous experience in financial administration
- Experience in accounting software including MYOB
- Have excellent analytic skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in database management and record keeping
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Computer savvy
- Exhibit good work ethic and time management skills to ensure that tasks are completed on time
NEXT STEPS/RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP!
- Only applications with a cover letter and up-to-date resume will be considered
- Your cover letter must address the selection criteria and tell us why you are interested in the role
- Applicants must be able to attend interviews in Bathurst NSW
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Click the APPLY NOW button or go to https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
- Upload your updated cover letter and resume
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees. Skillset has over 39 years industry experience operating in the Central West, providing a full range of end-to-end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation. Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/job-vacancies/
INTRODUCING CareerLink: CareerLink Central West is a free career development service providing you with accessible, quality careers information to make informed career decisions. Keep up-to-date with upcoming career events, webinars, newsletters and useful resources to help you on your career journey. If you are 25 – 44 and live in the Central West NSW, you may be eligible for a Free Career Consultation. Click on the link below and fill in the form to be contacted for an appointment. https://skillset.com.au/employment-career-development/careerlink-central-west-2/