Employment Type: Permanent Part Time 24 hours per week
Position Classification: Administrative Officer Level 3
Remuneration: $33.30 – $34.33 per hour
Requisition ID: REQ451543
Position Title: Health Centre Clerk (AO3) – PPT 24 hours p/week – Kirkconnell Correctional Centre
Just the place to grow your career and be part of a valued team delivering care where it’s needed most!
If you’re passionate about delivering healthcare with the greatest impact, then come and join us at Justice Health NSW. Be part of a supportive environment, where you can apply your skills to address complex healthcare needs while broadening your treatment capabilities to maximise patient outcomes.
Justice Health NSW is a challenging yet rewarding place to take your career even further. With industry-leading safety standards, you can focus on doing your best work alongside skilled colleagues while gaining job training to progress your career.
The Health Centre Clerk is responsible for the administrative support in the health centre. The role includes a high level of diligence and accuracy with the handling of information including filing, assembly, retrieval, culling and tracking of medical records. This position is responsible for the administrative and secretarial support for the Health Centre, Nursing Unit Manager and Nurse Manager.
Salary & Benefits
Your salary of $33.30 – $34.33 per hour per hour (+ super and leave loading) is just the beginning. You’ll also have access to:
- Additional allowances of up to $1.69 per hour
- Access to salary packaging benefits
- A fitness passport (if you’re eligible)
- Free onsite parking to minimise your commute time
- Fantastic training & education opportunities available
Diversity & Inclusivity
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We employ all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTQIA+ community, veterans, refugees and people with disability.
Ready to Apply?
The first step is to submit your resume and your answers to the following selection criteria: * Demonstrated previous experience in administrative and health records management in a hospital or health care setting.
- Proven excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Internet/Intranet, and other applications as required.
- Proven and demonstrated ability to multi-task and organise work priorities whilst working under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology.
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to the values of the Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network (JHFMHN).
Need more information?
1) Click here for the
2) Find out more about for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Tracy Taylor on Tracey.Taylor4@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: Wednesday, 13th of December – 11:59pm