Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Health and Security Assistant
Remuneration: $31.02 ph (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay) + NSW Health – (conditions apply – for enquiries, email )
Requisition ID: REQ454933
Location: , NSW –
Hours Per Week: 32
Applications Close: 30 January 2024 – 11:59pm
Health and Security Assistant
About the role
You will join one of the world’s leading and connected rural health services as the Health and Security Assistant where we are driven by a single goal; healthier rural people- thriving communities.
Supporting the care delivery team is at the heart of the Health and Security Assistant role. You will provide support to the nursing team in the delivery of patient care, under the guidance of nursing staff. You will provide general assistance in wards, have cleaning duties and provide portering for patient transfers around the facility, and you will undertake security related duties as required and or directed.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Joanne Campbell, Health Service Manager on 02 6357 6105 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a