Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: General Administration Staff Grade 4
Remuneration: $68,638.60 per annum plus shift loading & 11% superannuation
Hours Per Week: 38
Location: Crookwell District Hospital, Crookwell
We are currently searching for an experienced Site Supervisor for our Food and Patient Support Services Department at Crookwell District Hospital.
HealthShare NSW is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Patient Support Services Supervisor with great communication and customer service skills to join our Patient Support Services department. We are looking for a Supervisor for the day-to-day operational tasks, department checks and cleaning to ensure continuous effective service delivery and a performance-based, innovative, responsive and accountable customer focussed work culture.
Why Work for HealthShare NSW?
HealthShare NSW touches the lives of NSW Health employees and patients every single day by delivering services that keep our public hospitals and health facilities running.
Watch Our to learn more about the work we do and the diverse range of roles we have on offer.
We reward our employees with a terrific range of benefits, including:
- Great leave conditions:enjoy one day off each month as an ADO, annual leave loading (a bonus extra payment of 17.5%) and 14 weeks’ paid parental leave for eligible employees
- Salary packaging and novated leasing:you can access up to $2782 extra per year in your pay
- Wellbeing programs:access a large array of wellbeing programs designed to support your physical, mental, and emotional health
- Commitment to career development:Expansive free online training, talent programs, study leave and internal development opportunities to accelerate your career
- Rewarding role and community contribution: Make a difference in people’s lives by assisting those in need and actively contributing to your community.
Please note some benefits may only apply to certain employment types.
- Meet essential requirements as outlined in the
. * Candidates must have Australian work rights (citizens, permanent residents, or valid work visa). Permanent roles are open to Australian citizens and permanent residents, while temporary and casual roles welcome applicants with a visa.
- This is a NSW Health Category A position which requires immunisation and Tuberculosis (TB) screening. Refer to
for a complete list of required vaccines. During application, please upload and with any vaccination evidence you have.
How to Apply
- Click Apply Now at the top of the page
- Attach your resume and provide answers to the Targeted Questions below.
- To find out more about applying for jobs with HealthShare please view our resource:
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritise and co-ordinate activities within a large complex organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to positively lead a team, including well developed people management skills and communication and engagement skills.
Any role related questions can be directed to the hiring manager Desrae Middleton
We are Diverse and Inclusive
We welcome applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, carers, and people with disability. If we can offer some support or make some adjustments to our recruitment/interview process to better enable you to shine, please contact the Diversity and Inclusion Team and let us know.
COVID-19 Vaccination Compliance
All NSW Health workers must provide evidence of a COVID-19 primary vaccination course (2 doses) which have been approved or recognised by the Therapeutics Goods Administration (TGA). New applicants must have completed the COVID-19 vaccination course prior to commencement with NSW Health or provide an approved medical contraindication certificate.
Acceptable proof of vaccination is the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement or AIR COVID-19 Digital Certificate if received in Australia, or overseas records from a legitimate source.
An eligibility list from this recruitment may be created for future casual, permanent, or temporary full-time or part-time positions within the next 6 months.
Applications Close: Midnight Thursday 15 February 2024