NSW Government Western NSW Local Health District
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time (job share may be considered)
Position Classification: Enrolled Nurse
Remuneration: $63,130.85 – $68,599.17 pa (+ superannuation + salary packaging options are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ454703
Location: Orange, NSW – Find out more
Hours Per Week: 38
Applications Close: 30 Jan 2024 – 11:59pm
Enrolled Nurse – Surgical
Orange Health Service
About the role
As an Enrolled Nurse at Orange Health Service, you will be an integral part of the multidisciplinary healthcare team, working under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse to support and provide quality care for patients within the Surgical Unit.
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the WNSWLHD website.
To apply for this role:
- Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
- Upload your current resume
- Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Danielle Collison, Nursing Unit Manager on (02) 6369 2232 or at email@example.com for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
- All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under GSE Rule 26. Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
- This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
- Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
- To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit NSW Public Health System Awards
- For more information, visit a Guide to Employment with WNSWLHD