Employment Type: Permanent Full Time; Permanent Part Time, Temporary and Casual (Job Share may be considered)
Position Classification: Enrolled Nurse
Remuneration: $63,130.85 – $69,329.67 pa/ $31.84 – $34.60 ph (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ453277
Location: , NSW –
Hours Per Week: Up to 38
Applications Close: 14 January 2024
Blayney Multi-Purpose Service
About the role
The Enrolled Nurse position at Blayney Multipurpose Health Service is pivotal in the provision of care to our patients and residents living at our facility.
This role requires a dynamic and motivated person, who has sound knowledge and experience in the provision of Aged Care Services and acute services with a focus on the person at the centre of everything we do.
All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position in accordance with Western NSW LHD Aboriginal Workforce Affirmative Action Framework.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Kathleen Hillier, Health Service Manager on 02 6368 9000 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a